The City is seeking a vendor who can provide all the materials and services requested herein. The selected vendor shall provide the services required below. The vendor shall furnish all labor, materials, and insurance to install two (2) coats of acrylic coating to the five (5) existing pickleball courts in South Acres Park located at 23 Flynn Avenue in Plattsburgh, NY. The total area of the five (5) courts comprises approximately 1,928 square yards.
The procedure is to be as follows:
1. Pressure wash the courts to remove all dirt, mildew, and other contaminants from the entire surface area and thoroughly air blow and clean the entire surface.
2. Rout, air blow, and clean a total of approximately 1,330 linear feet of existing structural cracks. Fill to refusal with acrylic crack and leveling binder patch. Multiple applications may be necessary.
3. Furnish and apply two (2) coats of acrylic resurfacer.
4. Furnish and apply two (2) coats of pigmented acrylic filler. Color is to be green.
5. Layout and hand paint five (5) sets of regulation pickleball playing lines per American Sports Builders Association (ASBA) specifications using textured white line paint.
6. Clean up of general work area.
Minority owned and women owned businesses are strongly encouraged to respond.